You are here
Senior Property Accountant
Large Multifamily and Single Fmaily development firm
Opportuntity to join and manage growing a acciounting and finance team
About Our Client
Michael page have partnered with a leading national Single and Multifamily Development and Rental firm with a significant portfolio of assets throughout USA. based out of the Dallas HQ our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional to join their growing finance team as a Senior Property Accountant
The successful Senior Property Accountant will be responsible for leading the daily accounting and financial efforts focused on building and growing the financial stability of the firms multifamily and single family assets. Alongside this your daily roles and reps0onsiblitties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring Month end close, preparation and entry of monthly journal entries alongside the management, assessment and preparation of bank reconciliations and maintenance of cash sheets
- Review and analysis of profit and loss statements
- maintenance of balance sheets
- Creation and implementation of financial reports for Senior board levels.
- review and manage property accountants portfolio and work schedule
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior property Accountant must have significant real estate and or property accounting experience ideally from a Multifamily, Single family or Residential background.
Alongside this you must posses:
- Degree in Accounting and / or Finance
- 3 - 6 years of accounting experience
- Property Accounting and / or Real Estate finance experience
- Manage over workloads of property accountants
- Strong planning, forecasting, budgetary and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes a competitive basic, bonus and benefits including 401k, Health care and Dental care.