You are here
Senior Property Accountant
Large Multifamily and Commercial Development and Property Management firm
Opportunity to join a growing accounting team with leadership opportuntities
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a leading national Multifamily and Commercial Development and Property Management with a significant portfolio of assets throughout USA. Based out of Austin, TX our client is seeking a highly experienced accounting professional to join their growing finance team as a Senior Property Accountant
The successful Senior Property Accountant will be responsible for leading the daily accounting and financial efforts focused on building and growing the financial stability of the firms multifamily, Commercial and Office assets. Alongside this your daily roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring Month end close, preparation and entry of monthly journal entries alongside the management, assessment and preparation of bank reconciliations and maintenance of cash sheets
- Review and analysis of profit and loss statements
- maintenance of balance sheets
- Creation and implementation of financial reports for Senior board levels.
- review and manage property accountants portfolio and work schedule
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Property Accountant must have significant real estate and or property accounting experience ideally from a Multifamily, Residential, Commercial or Office based Real estate.
Alongside this you must possess:
- Degree in Accounting and / or Finance
- 3 - 6 years of accounting experience
- Property Accounting and / or Real Estate finance experience
- Manage over workloads of property accountants
- Strong planning, forecasting, budgetary and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a fantastic benefits package that includes 401k, full health care benefits alongside a competitive salary and structure.