You are here
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Automotive
- Reputable manufacturing organization for automotive and aerospace company
- TS16949 experience required; NADCAP experience highly desireable
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organization located in northern RI. This particular site is a business unit of a larger company, and therefore has the funding and resources of a global organization with a smaller and more collaborative feel. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Automotive reports into the General Manager and is a high impact role.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Automotive will:
- Oversee the effective documentation and implementation of the quality management system to assure compliance with customer requirements and internal standards.
- Receives and approves customer and industry specifications. Maintain a system for files.
- Develop and maintain all internal procedures; develop and maintain system for implementing and updating procedures. Ensure these procedures and the delivered product meet customer specifications.
- Coordinate necessary plant personnel for internal, customer and third-party quality system audits, including TS, FAA & NADCAP certifications.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Automotive should have:
- BS Degree
- TS16949 experience
- NADCAP exposure highly desirable
- Manufacturing experience
What's on Offer
- Reputable and stable organization
- Career growth
- Strong team environment