You are here
Senior Quality Engineer, Medical Device
- Medical device ISO 13485 experience required
- Collaborative team culture with great training provided
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a well established medical device company head-quartered in Rhode Island. Due to growth over the last few years, this company is looking to add a Senior Quality Engineer, Medical Device to their growing team who has experience working within an ISO 13485 regulated environment and has a passion for the medical device industry.
The Senior Quality Engineer, Medical Device will:
- Training for new employees, during manufacturing process, inspection criteria, etc. through the organization.
- Participates and facilities internal /external corrective action activities and ensure activities are properly tracked and documented.
- Collaborate with other site quality teams on projects.
- Assist in the development process such a process improvement , problem solving, pack out activities, AQL Levels, FMEA, validations ( IQ/OQ/PQ) and metrics.
- Performs routine environmental particulate monitoring of the clean rooms and Internal Quality Compliance Audits as assigned and monitors effectiveness of corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Quality Engineer, Medical Device will require:
- BS degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of Quality Engineering experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Formal training in procedures ISO 9001 and 13485 standard and inspect methods and techniques
What's on Offer
- Working with largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Great team culture and supportive upper management
- Long term career growth