You are here
Senior Quality Engineer - Medical Device
Apply Today to an Innovative Medical Device Company!
Cutting-edge Device Product Line!
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company with a medical device product that is on the cutting edge of technology. This recently open position for a Senior Quality Engineer - Medical Device is the perfect opportunity to join the team to be a part of changing peoples lives.
The Senior Quality Engineer - Medical Device responsibilities will include:
- Manage internal, external and supplier audits
- Support CAPA's
- Identify non conformance's and implement corrective actions
- Recommend improvements to quality systems and processes
- Maintain daily metrics, data collection and analyses
- Travel 5-10%
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Quality Engineer - Medical Device candidate should possess:
- BS in Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Prior project management
- Experience with FDA, QSR, ISO13485, ISO 14971:2012
- Six Sigma training
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and quickly rearrange priorities
- Must be authorized to work for any US employer
If you feel that you possess these qualifications, apply to be considered.
What's on Offer
The Senior Quality Engineer - Medical Device is able to offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full health benefits
- Generous vacation time
- Exciting product line