You are here
Senior Quality Engineer - Metals and Materials Manufacturing
USD75,000 - USD100,000
Our latest client is a leading performance metals and materials manufacturer.
Offers excellent career development with strong employee reviews.
About Our Client
Leading metals and materials manufacturer for the aerospace, automotive, and commercial industries.
- Lead the Material Review Board (MRB) to support development and implementation of non-conformance reduction plans.
- Maintain internal and external system audits, procedure and documentation development and refinement, and preparation of management reports.
- Drive cross functional team investigations and responses to all internal and external non-conformances.
- The right candidate will grow into a supervisory role
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, materials science, or metallurgy is required
- 4-8 years of Quality Engineering experience in manufacturing
- Minimum 1 year of experience with metals or material science.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing
- ASQ certifications preferred
- Local candidates only!
- Must have lead ISO audit experience
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary
- Full-time benefits, 401 k matching, full medical, dental, life
- Growth role, expected promotion