You are here
Senior Quality Engineer
Engineering Degree required
Electronics and/or aerospace background highly preferred
About Our Client
Our client is an electrical components manufacturing company with highly skills engineering team and top quality products out to market. Currently seeking a Senior Quality Engineer who has industry experience to act as mentor to junior engineers and grow within the company.
The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Measure the effectiveness of manufacturing improvements upon processes and product. Will participate in preparation of process/design failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) and will provide technical support to Engineers.
- Lead and support CAPA, CPAR, Complaint and NC investigations including planning, root cause analysis, risk analysis, action plans, and effectiveness checks.
- Lead and drive the Internal audit process including the audit schedule (initiation and revision), planning, execution, writing audit reports, and initiating non-conformances (NCs)
- Provide project management oversight and escalation for audits, CAPAs, and NCs.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Quality Enigneer will:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or scientific discipline is required.
- 8+ years relevant experience working in a cGMP/GxP regulated industry.
- Extensive experience in AQP, CAPA, internal audits, complaints, and validation processes.
- Experience and basic understanding of statistics and the application of statistics in data analysis and trending.
What's on Offer
- Great taem culture
- Ability to progress career within company
- Mentor junior engineers