You are here
Senior Quality Engineering Manager - Consumer Goods
- Exciting and fast paced environment with innovative product development
- Engineering degree required
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing consumer goods company with innovation and product quality at the core of its success. This is a highly autonomous role with a lot of ability to own their products throughout the entire life cycle.
The Senior Quality Engineering Manager - Consumer Goods will include:
- Lead the Supplier Quality function to properly assess, measure, and improve the performance of Suppliers performance regardless of location. * Ensure inclusion of the Quality function into New Product Development activities at all locations to insure the development and launch of new products. * Create and maintain a Quality-centric and Quality-focused culture.
- Establish goals and objectives that stretch boundaries by detailing specific continuous improvement activities focused on enhancing internal process and test yields.
- Promote LEAN Enterprise approaches with a quality principled focus that includes Daily Standard Work and continuous disciplined focus on processes. * Implement the performance measurements necessary to effectively evaluate trends in product quality, services, customer satisfaction and the cost of poor quality. Use the results of performance evaluation to target improvement efforts.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Quality Engineering Manager - Consumer Goods should possess:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering.
- Minimum five years of experience in progressive roles with manufacturing companies producing electro-mechanical products, with at least three years in a quality or engineering leadership role.
- Experience in world class Quality practices including LEAN Leadership methodologies, root cause analysis, and quality function tools
- Excellent planning, prioritizing, organizational and communications skills. Experience in leading teams in the implementation of quality improvements systems resulting in reduced cost and cycle times with improved quality of products and services
- Effective presentation skills to communicate to all levels
What's on Offer
- Fast growing organization
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ownership ability of full product life cycle
- Leadership opportunity