You are here
Senior Quality Process Engineer
BS Engineering Degree Required
Green Belt or Black Belt Certification Required
About Our Client
My client is a consumer goods organization that has multiple product lines out to market. They have a very good reputation of treating their employees well and fostering a community of comradeship. Opportunities for growth are prevalent within the organization.
The Senior Quality Process Engineer will:
- Work to improve product and process improvements.
- Analyze and review data and statistical models.
- Utilize continuous improvement tools to improve metrics and increase efficiency's.
- Work with teams towards customer requirements to include DFMEAs and process flows
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Quality Process Engineer should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree; preferably in engineering
- Green Belt Certification required; Black Belt highly preferred
- Manufacturing experience
- Results oriented
- Statistics expertise
What's on Offer
- Great work environment
- Top benefits
- Competitive compensation