You are here
Senior Recruitement Professional
Work for the top performing office in North America
Be trained by the best leaders within Michael Page
About Our Client
Michael Page is a Global Recruitment Firm specializing in permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top companies. First established in London in 1976, Michael Page has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest employees together for over 40 years. Page Group operates through nearly 170 offices worldwide and has a network of over 5,000 recruiters.
Michael Page Chicago was established in 2007, and continues to be a leader among all Michael Page locations in the US. Our senior leadership has identified the Chicago office as a high potential / high growth location and are actively investing time and resources to grow our Chicago location even further.
- Build, drive, and develop of your own clients, candidates and job openings.
- Drive business development for existing and new clients, expanding your presence and brand in the recruitment market in Chicago.
- Negotiate and manage the job offers, negotiating on salary package, benefits, and paid vacation.
- Develop and manage ongoing client relationships
- Advise and educate employers on current market conditions
- Work as part of a team, sharing client and candidate information with colleagues in both Chicago and across Michael Page's 8 offices in the US
- Become a true leader within your industry and act as trusted advisor for clients hiring strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Service industry sales experience is a plus, with any sales role demanding a high customer level of customer interaction an extra benefit
- Previous Recruitment experience is welcomed but not a requirement
- High level of competitive spirit coupled with a strong work ethic and team mentality
What's on Offer
Successful candidates will receive
- Excellent Base Salary
- Highly Competitive Bonus
- First Class Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K)
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Over 20 days of vacation your first year
If you are looking to take control of you career success and raise your earning potential, apply now.