You are here
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Work at the leading recruitment office within Michael Page USA
Learn from the best and brightest Michael Page has to offer
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading professional Recruitment Consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top companies. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Page Group operates through nearly 170 offices worldwide and has a network of over 5,000 recruiters.
Michael Page Chicago was established in 2007, and continues to be a leader among all Michael Page locations in the US. Our senior leadership has identified the Chicago office as a high potential / high growth location and excited to expand the business even further.
Key elements of the role include:
- Run a 360 desk. Build, drive, and develop of your own clients, candidates and job openings
- Drive business development from both existing and new clients base, expanding your own presence and brand in the market place.
- Advise and educate employers on current market conditions
- Manage the job offer process and negotiating salary packages
- Work as part of a team to maximize Michael Page's commercial performance
- Grow market and commercial awareness through research and networking
- Actively source candidates via headhunting, referrals, networking, and marketing
- Maintain candidate networks by providing resume, interview and career advice to candidates
- Develop and manage ongoing client relationships - both on the phone and face to face
The Successful Applicant
- Service industry sales experience is a plus, with any sales role demanding a high customer level of customer interaction an extra benefit
- Previous Recruitment experience is welcomed but not a requirement
- High level of competitive spirit coupled with a strong work ethic and team mentality
What's on Offer
Successful candidates will receive
- Excellent Base Salary
- Highly Competitive Bonus
- First Class Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K)
- Unlimited career progression potential
- Over 20 days of vacation your first year
If you are looking to take control of you career success and raise your earning potential, apply now.