You are here
Senior Recruitment Consultant
International sales and consulting group looking for recruitment sales expert!
Hard-working, fast paced team is searching for leaders in recruitment sales
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year. We are invested in your professional development.
Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Provide career guidance and develop relationships with current and potential candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
What you will be responsible for:
- "Hunting" new business opportunities
- Lead generation
- Calling and meeting prospects weekly in industry vertical markets
- Involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiating Commercial Terms of Business and Rates
- Account Management and Cross Selling for Account Development
The Successful Applicant
A successful Recruitment Consultant will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to influence others
- Self-starter with a track record of determination, effort and achievement
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 2-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
This is a sales role in which you can create your own future and earn rewards- Incentives include:
- Uncapped earning potential - typical target earnings of circa $75K first year, $90K-$100K second year, over $100K the 3rd year and so on!
- Luxurious paid trips domestic and global for top performers every quarter!
- Outstanding career potential - organic structure, fantastic opportunity to fast track to management
- Market leading industry sales training in our NYC office
- A true work hard play hard sales culture
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits