You are here
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Extremely competitive compensation!
Rapidly expanding office!
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
Our more than 41-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new.
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources.
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage.
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates.
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation.
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals.
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Ideally possess 2-5 years of Recruitment experience. Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience should also apply.
- Demonstrated success in building your own book of business. Ideal recruitment experience includes: Engineering, IT, Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Finance.
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Uncapped Earning Potential / Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays Incentives