You are here
Senior Revenue Accountant
Major international music/technology company
seeking Senior Revenue Accountant for NYC office
About Our Client
World's leading audio platform, allowing everyone to share and discover unique content anywhere, anytime, on the web and on mobile.
* Liaison with key business partners on policies, processes and programs, for example, Legal, Sales, Sales Operations, FP&A, AR, Payment, Tax and Accounting
* Lead the development and execution of automated solutions to support standardized processes.
* Oversee billing and premium subscription payment activities with a focus on our monetization efforts in the US.
* Execution of monthly global AR close including accurate and timely reporting to management in accordance with IFRS standards
* Responsible for directly managing advertising revenue accounting operations, and review of global revenue, deferred revenue, journals and accounts reconciliation
* Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts, being able to confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing
* Design and implementation of accounting policies, workflows and cash reconciliation
* Interpret financial results and provide accounting advice and guidance to senior financial and operating management where necessary
The Successful Applicant
* Experience with company in digital subscriptions or digital advertising industry with subscription based billing operations or experience with in app purchases billing is a plus
* Ability to lead the collaboration with cross functional partners like payments, Ad Operations, finance, legal and sales.
* Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or CA a plus.
* Experience in public companies with international operations is required.
* Experience in managing global credit card billing and payment operations function and developing of processes for timely response and issue resolutions
* Experience implementing an ERP system - we are using Oracle Fusion
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience