You are here
Senior Sharepoint Developer
- Global Law Firm looking for a sharepoint lead
- Mentor/Manage junior level engineers
About Our Client
Global Law firm with 15 offices across US, Europe, Asia and South America. IT practice is headquartered in New York City.
- Visual Studio/SharePoint Designer to create site features, apps, master pages, page layouts, event receivers, workflows and site templates.
- C# and SQL to make custom updates and customize Sharepoint Server 2013
- SQL Server
The Successful Applicant
- Develop solutions on a SharePoint/SQL Server environment
- SharePoint Server architecture and design patterns
- Use SharePoint designer to customize of the shelf aps
- SQL Server (3-5 years minimum)
- Systems analysis skills with full development life-cycle & application life cycle model experience
What's on Offer
Ability to grow into a management position and continue to stay hands-on.