You are here
Senior Software Engineer
Leading Statistical Analysis Software Firm
Direct Hire - PERM position
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development of advanced statistical analysis software for companies around the globe. They are the leading provider of statistical software for both Fortune 100 companies and students around the country.
Having been around for over 40 years they have the largest suite of products within their sector. Currently in a period of growth, they're looking to invest in their Chicago office by adding a top tier development team.
- Provide leadership in development of quality software products
- Able to work independently and provide technical leadership on new projects
- Test new products
- Develop and provide leadership for project teams. Coordinate multiple development tasks at once.
- Become a company subject matter expert over product line
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of progressive commercial software development experience
- Experience in time management regarding project completion
- High working knowledge of C++ AND/OR C# in a .NET environment
- Knowledge of web frameworks like ASP.NET and MVC
- Familiarity with cloud platform technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
- Experience with source control systems such as Team Foundation Server or Git
- Experience using an agile development process
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests and familiarity with testing frameworks such as NUnit
Our client is searching for a candidate who can pick up new processes quickly, be an effective communicator and has the desire to lead and grow within their new position. Prefer someone with interest in implementing Machine Learning Technologies as it pertains to future company projects.
What's on Offer
Our client is a fantastic employer in the downtown Chicago area. Nothing but positive feedback has been received from the other successful candidates we have placed there.
The position is targeted at $100,000 - $120,000 + 10% bonus and outstanding benefits