You are here
Senior Sourcing Manager- Professional Services
USD130,000 - USD150,000
Indirect Sourcing Professionals
Growing organization looking for top neogiators
About Our Client
Growing Pharmaceuticals firm
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing plans together with global senior leaders at various organizational levels up to the C-suite as well as site leadership teams
- Develop deep knowledge of the global landscape of supplier base, service level agreements, technologies, competitive environment, market trends and cost drivers
- Make sourcing recommendations and decisions based on financial analysis, cost structure of categories, and supplier position in their industry and marketplace
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers. Fully understand and negotiate the structure and terms of common contracts and business models
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement sourcing strategies and execute related sourcing projects to deliver optimal total cost of ownership, consolidate supplier base and drive efficiency through web-based catalogue solutions.
- Deliver annual savings while assuring best quality and service from service providers.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure best in class pricing, product and service quality, continuity of goods and services, and alignment with internal stakeholder and company strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on business needs.
- Manage supplier performance by establishing and stewarding appropriate KPI's. Establish and manage executive relationships with key suppliers.
- Report monthly progress including progress on key initiatives, savings achieved/forecast, cost metrics and variances versus plan.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of procurement/sourcing experience within a global organization
- Prior consulting experience (regardless of focus) strongly preferred
- Prior experience with corporate categories strongly preferred but not required
- Experience with category management and multi‐step strategic sourcing processes
- Experience implementing demand management strategies
- Track record of year‐over‐year delivery of distinctive value from strategic supply chain activities
What's on Offer
Competitive Market Salary