You are here
Senior SOX Auditor
USD65,000 - USD85,000
Fortune 500 Company
About Our Client
Fortune 500 Company that will be building out their internal audit department in Daytona Beach
- Help determine audit scope and direction, develop audit programs and budget estimates, and perform walk through and test procedures to analyze key process and controls.
- Design and execute financial and operational audit programs to address high risk areas.
- Independently and objectively plan and execute audits in accordance with professional auditing standards
- Prepare written work papers and audit reports, documenting audit work performed, and expressing conclusions on control adequacy.
- Assist with the annual Internal Control Self Assessment (ICSA) process by reviewing
- Provide direct audit assistance to the external auditors, as assigned.
- Perform special projects or reviews, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-8 years of internal audit experience
- Big 4 Experience is a plus
- CIA or CPA preferred
- Ability to travel 20%
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Bonus and Paid Relocation