You are here
Senior Staff Accountant - Manufacturing
Work Directly under the CFO
Seeking detail oriented individual to help grow out Finance Team
About Our Client
My client is an International entity that specializes in Engineering a wide range of materials including top-level and highly expensive Metals and Controls. These products range from Uranium fuel rods to Copper Clad Aluminum wire and beyond. The company's mission is to provide the best quality metals and services to their clients and customers. Come join the team to be a part of an expanding and successful entity.
Please apply below for consideration within 48 hours.
The Senior Staff Accountant - Manufacturing will be report directly to the CFO for all accounting related responsibilities. These responsibilities include the following:
- Financial Reporting, monthly close and relevant journal entries
- Inventory accounting and variance analysis
- Cash reconciliation, Credit and Collection monitoring
- Monthly close & reporting, journal entries
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Monthly Sales reporting & various customer sales analysis
- Generating monthly and quarterly reports used as a basis for financial analysis
- Annual physical inventory participation
- Quarterly sales and use tax filing
- Daily/Monthly staff backup
- Various projects and additional financial functions as needed
The Successful Applicant
Education and Experience:
The applicant for this position must have a bachelor's degree in Accounting with 3-5 years of related experience. In addition, a successful applicant should have the following:
- Strong analytical, organization and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and manufacturing.
- Strong spreadsheet and database skills.
- Oracle ERP experience preferably. SAP, Nesuite, etc. are fine.
- Ability to work autonomously.
The Senior Staff Accountant - Manufacturing must be detail oriented, have a strong ability to multi-task efficiently, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Directly report to company executives: CFO
- Have quick trajectory to promotional timetables
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401 K, Medical, Dental, etc.
- Great training and on-boarding for new employees
- Easy access for car commute
If interested please apply.