You are here
Senior Staff Accountant
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Growing Firm in South Jersey
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Review bank and general ledger account reconciliations, journal entries and financial reports on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Identify, research and resolve corporate accounting, auditing and operational issues.
- Project cash flow needs for the Company.
- Serve as the primary contact with external auditors during year-end audits.
- Oversee the daily financial operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum of 2+ years accounting experience.
- Solid background in business operations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Superior multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced Excel required; experience with ERP systems a plus.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.