You are here
Senior Staff Accountant/Bookkeeper
Chance to develop in company with global reach
Fun and dynamic industry
About Our Client
My client is a well established manufacturer and wholesale distributor of high quality toy products based in Agoura Hills. Having been established for more than 10 years, they are expanding their business to international markets, where their products are predominantly available online. They are seeking for a Senior Accountant/Bookkeeper to support their operations.
Candidates will be expected to perform the following duties: *
- Record and Reconciliation and analysis Bank accounts, credit cards and marketplaces.
- Daily monitoring of bank accounts for wires and electronic payments.
- Monthly reports and financial statements.
- A/P - bill payment, commissions.
- A/R - Credit Check, create statements, and Collection.
- Filing & Payments - sales tax, property tax, payroll, and file State of info.
- Insurance - maintain, monitor, and source new quotes.
- Trademarks, copyrights & certificate - keep record, monitor and renew.
- Contract and service providers - keep record, negotiate and manage.
- Mail - pick up and sort bills daily.
- Temp Agency - review time cards.
- Calculate, create and monitor Purchase orders.
- Reconcile PO with PI/SC and apply adjustments.
- Create new items data sheets for single items and bundles.
- Inventory management:
- Receive inventory.
- Inventory adjustments.
- Discontinued items management.
- Out of stock items monitoring.
- Multi warehouse inventory management and transfer.
- Communication with EDD, WC and insurance.
- Insurance certificates.
- Operation support.
- Maintain corporate agenda and meetings
- Reports - collect, present and improve.
- Key accounts management.
- Management digital file cabinet - maintain.
- Order supply
- Tradeshows - book flights, hotels, cars, and show materials.
- Record tradeshow reports and leads.
- Hire / Terminate - technical side.
- Maintain employees handbook, forms and agreements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience in admin/accounting position
- Must be good with numbers
- Computer literate and must be proficient in excel
- A strong working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Must have strong organizational skills and follow procedures.
- Must be detail oriented and reliable
- Can multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Good follow-through skills
- Excellent professional oral and written communication skills
- Proactive thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constrains
- Good sense of urgency
- Quick learner
- Ability to prioritize work and self-manage their time
- Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently
- Hands on, organized, motivated, and team player.
What's on Offer
Salary will offer $85000 to $100000 depending on experience with additional benefits.