You are here
Senior Superintendent - Multifamily & Healthcare
Well known regional general contractor - $250m+ revenue
Seeking field leadership on a wide range of projects, strong pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a well known general contractor based in North Carolina. With annual revenues over $250m, our client has been a leader in the NC market for a number of years. They are seeking an experienced Senior Superintendent to oversee a wide range of projects. Their work is in the healthcare, multifamily, commercial mixed use, higher education, office buildings, and data center projects.
The Senior Superintendent will:
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project: owner, architect, engineer, subs
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistics plans with Project Manager
- Carry-out quality inspections
- Monitor costs
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings
The Successful Applicant
The qualified candidates background:
- 10-15 years of experience as a Superintendent
- Have project experience with a mix of healthcare, multifamily, commercial mixed use, higher education, office buildings, and data center projects
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience.
Please apply here now with a resume and project list to learn more or call Matt on 617-824-2656.