You are here
Seeking an experienced Superintendent to work on expanding company pipeline
Aggressively expanding organization
About Our Client
Our client is a major construction and engineering firm with award winning projects ranging from Museums, industrial facilities, to medical centers across the southwest.
- Responsible for all field trades on an electrical construction project.
- Performs a working estimate and coordinates a joint take-off with the Project Manager.
- Lays out work for subordinate supervisors and lead persons, and is jointly responsible with the Project Manager for having material, tools, equipment, information and appropriate manpower in the proper place.
- Interfaces with representatives of the General Contractor on day to day project scheduling and overall performance issues.
- Provides general supervision to subordinate foremen engaged in the installation of electrical feeders; equipment such as pumps, motors, and generators; control and distribution apparatus such as switch gear, relays, and circuit breaker panels; lighting fixtures and outlets; and related connections and terminations.
- Monitors work as performed, directs subordinate supervisors and crews, and schedules work accordingly
- Handles or oversees the disposition of required office correspondence and administrative paperwork such as official forms, daily reports, time sheets/tickets, safety reports, etc.
- Is responsible overall project safety performance. Assures employees are properly trained or instructed in performance of duties to which assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of commercial/industrial development experience
- Electrical experience strongly preferred
- Current Drivers License
- HS graduate or GED/Equivalent
- Strong project work experience in mid-large scale industrial and commercial developments
What's on Offer
- Industry leading wages
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + full company match
- Cell phone, Laptop, and Vehicle allowance + mileage reimbursement