You are here
Senior Supply Chain Financial Analyst
USD100,000 - USD120,000
Industry Leading Global Brand
Strategic Finance Opportunity
About Our Client
Global CPG Brand
- Responsible for understanding the business' strategy, technical performance, cost, and profitability to proactively turn insights into actions.
- Become strategic partner in multi-functional Global Operations initiatives
- Lead financial analysis for Global Operations initiatives through the development of detailed project financials. Manage, influence and optimize the design to deliver financial objectives and generate superior business results.
- Finance single point of contact for cross regional / segment initiatives in Global Operations
- Manufacturing cost single point of contact for commercial initiatives
- Develop programs to drive out of non-value added costs and partner with multifunctional team in delivery of these programs.
- Lead the competitive analysis process by keeping up with developments and providing a strategic look at key competitors, performing SWOT analyses and leading response modeling. Determine implication for the business and communicate recommended actions.
- Leads and role models stewardship behaviors. Understand and applies relevant corporate policies, procedures and GAAP requirements. Leads relevant CSA and proactively assesses and communicates potential for control problems.
- Be an 80/20 champion for the business.
- Reports to the Analysis Group Finance Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required.
- Excellent analytical skills with technical proficiency in financial theory/application.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong influential management skills and interpersonal skills.
- 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Experience working with SAP a plus but not required.
What's on Offer