You are here
Senior Supply Chain Planner (long-term contract)
Exciting opportunity on a well-established supply chain team!
Work for a widely-known American Manufacturing company!
About Our Client
Our client is a world-class manufacturer, on the path to double their largest business unit by 2020. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with well-known, growing organization!
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Supply Chain Planner include:
- Establish appropriate inventory levels (Raw, WIP & Finished Goods)
- Monitor and adjust safety stock levels to meet inventory planning goals
- Manage and maintain master planning data attributes to ensure the effective use of the planning engine (ASCP)
- Working with the supply chain team to determine best methodology for supply planning
- Identify opportunity and provide recommendations to better optimize inventory, inventory health, and service-level
- Manage at-risk inventory process for assigned product categories
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Senior Supply Chain Planner include:
- 3+ managing and planning inventory
- Highly analytical mindset
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work cross-functionally
- ERP experience (Oracle or SAP preferred)
- Bachelor's degree required
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive hourly rate, that is commensurate with current salary and experience, and the potential to become a permanent opportunity.