You are here
Senior Supply Planner - Consumer Products
Opportunity to join an industry leader within the Consumer Products industry!
Location: seacoast area of New Hampshire
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Consumer Products manufacturer based in the New Hampshire seacoast area. They are seeking a strong Demand Planning professional with substantive forecasting experience and excellent data and interpersonal skills to join their talented and growing team.
The Senior Supply Planner is responsible for ensuring that through collaboration with peers, all products are being developed, produced, and delivered according to deadline and plan.
- Collaborates with Manufacturing team to sequence and manage the production within the month based on customer needs.
- Plan for materials and supplies needed to support demand.
- Responsible for ongoing review of production plan against capacity and supply chain.
- Creates new item codes and bill of material, manage relevant master data.
- Manages timing and deliveries for product launches once concept is determined and schedules are finalized.
- Manages scorecard performance and reviews with Manufacturing team.
- Evaluates ongoing order quantities to balance the best cost while managing target inventory levels.
- Proactively manages inventory.
- Resolves receiving discrepancies as needed prior to or after creating a receipt.
- Monitors finished goods in-transit and blocked invoices to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Aids in yearly physical inventory counting.
- Issues any alerts to all internal stakeholders and drives resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of demand planning experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or higher required.
- Experience with SAP.
- Highly motivated self-starter ready for the next step in their career.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities and take ownership.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
If you are interested in the Senior Supply Planner opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.