You are here
Senior Supply Planner
Ideally looking for someone from consumer products
Focus on Supply Planning fuctions across the assigned product line
About Our Client
This is a Senior Supply Planner that is going to be working closely with all senior leadership across the consumer products business.
- Collaborates with the Contract Manufacturer to sequence and manage the production within the month based on customer needs.
- Responsible for ongoing review of production plan against Contract Manufacturer capacity and supply chain.
- Creates new item codes and bill of material, manage relevant master data.
- Manages timing and deliveries for product launches once concept is determined and schedules are finalized based on both Component Supplier and Contract Manufacturer.
- Manages scorecard performance and reviews with Contract Manufacturers.
- Evaluates ongoing order quantities to balance the best cost while managing target inventory levels.
- Proactively manages inventory
- Resolves receiving discrepancies as needed prior to or after creating a receipt.
- Monitors finished goods in-transit and blocked invoices to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Aids in yearly physical inventory counting
- Issues any alerts to all internal stakeholders and drives resolution.
- Maintains and continues to build a healthy relationship with existing contract manufacturers as well as develop relationships with new contract manufacturers.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated knowledge of Supply Planning required in a CPG
- 5+ years buying and/or planning experience.
- College degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- NetSuite experience preferred.
- Standard MS Office applications required, advanced Excel strongly recommended
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.
Michael Page and its client are EEO businesses.