You are here
Senior Tax Analyst - Medical Devices - Manufacturing
Work/ life balance oriented employer
About Our Client
The employer is a globally recognized international medical device manufacturing firms based in MA. They are an employer that focuses on work/ life balance and actively promotes carer progression and succession from within. Their global t/o is around $10b.
Medical device manufacturer seeks a highly-motivated individual to develop and grow within the company's multinational tax and finance organization. The Senior Analyst will prepare and review the company's tax returns as well as provide support for tax planning, analysis and reporting. This role is predominantly focused on US domestic tax reporting, and may have exposure to US international reporting. Reporting directly into the VP - Tax, main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Review/Prepare US federal and state income tax and informational returns (prepared in a paperless environment using CorpTax and Onesource Workflow Manager Software), including all calculations of book/tax differences. Ensure all files are adequately supported in anticipation of IRS audit and internal SOX review.
- Review/Prepare quarterly and annual ASC 740 calculations for the company's domestic operations using OneSource Tax Provision and OneSource Workflow Manager software.
- Perform tax research regarding issues affecting the company. Ensure all tax positions taken on the return are well documented and supported in memos for the files.
- Supervise the work of tax analyst(s) in the Tax Reporting Group. Train, mentor, and develop tax analyst(s).
- Develop and maintain relationships with others in the tax department and the broader finance organization in order to facilitate information gathering and increase one's own understanding of business policies, and corporate initiatives and their tax impact.
- Assist the management team with the preparation of special projects related to corporate initiatives, legislative proposals, acquisition and/or divestiture modeling, and other ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
Apply today and your resume will be reviewed within 48 hours!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- BS degree in Accounting required; CPA and/or MST a plus
- 3-5+ years of related work experience in public accounting and/or large corporate tax environment
- Working knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with CorpTax, OneSource Tax Provision, OneSource Workflow Manager a plus
- Proficient computer skills, specifically MS Excel and Word
- 1-2+ years supervisory experience preferred
What's on Offer
- 85,000 - $ 95,000 base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Health Insurance
- 401K plan
- Vacation and PTO
- Fitness Center
- Tuition assistance
- Campus orientated work environment
- Legal support
- Pet insurance
- Supportive and collaborate team environment