You are here
Senior Tax Analyst - Pharma - Lexington
#2 Tax professional in the comapny
Based in Lexington, MA
About Our Client
My client is a pharmaceutical firm based in Lexington, MA. They focus on developing therapeutics and taking them to market to help improve people's lives.
Reporting into the Director of Tax, main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare various non-income tax related filings including sales and use, personal property, and gross receipts tax
- Assist in the preparation and review of corporate federal, state, and local income tax returns
- Respond to inquiries from taxing authorities in connection with notices and/or tax examinations
- Assist with quarterly preparation and review of the tax provision in accordance with ASC740
- Reconcile tax related balance sheet accounts
- Maintain corporate tax calendar
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
This role will suit either someone coming straight out of p. accounting, or someone who already has in house experience of corporate taxes. Experience in the pharma field is ideal but not essential.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- Minimum 2 years' tax experience in public accounting firm or large corporation (essential)
MST and/or CPA (essential)
Sales and use tax experience (ideal)
Experience with Oracle Financial Systems (ideal)
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $100,000 - $ 115,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- High level exposure to the firm, working alongside the Director of Tax
- Competitive benefits package.