You are here
Senior Tax Associate - Real estate and asset management
Great opportunity to join a boutique investment advisory firm
Join a warm and friendly team, manage tax compliance for multiple investments
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique investment advisory firm that is looking for someone to join their team!
In this role you will be responsible for all tax matters as it relates to your own portfolio of real estate and other investment assets. This extends to preparation of partnership tax returns, investor forms, international tax disclosures and other special projects.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate would have:
* Minimum 4 years working in tax
* Big 4 Firm, large public accounting firm or multinational corporation experience
* Has prepared partnership tax and multi-state returns
* Has prepared international tax forms 1042s, 5471s, 8858s
* Bachelors in Accounting, CPA or Masters in Tax a plus
What's on Offer
Commensurate with experience