You are here
Senior Technology Auditor
Well established firm in Connecticut looking to build out Audit department
Need strong Technology Auditors who are interested in taking on a new role
About Our Client
Well established business services firm looking to build out their Audit team and have a mandate to hire on the IT Audit side.
- Perform all aspects of Technology Audit throughout the firm.
- Provide guidance and assistance in developing and deploying continuous audits and automated testing utilizing data analytics.
- Perform tests and other review procedures to adequately examine business controls and identify areas of weakness or risk.
- Participates in the training, development and motivation of staff to maintain standards of knowledge, skills and disciplines essential to the performance of internal audit.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years experience in IT general controls, information security, data center (mainframe and client/server) and operational IT audits along with application reviews of ERP systems.
- BS or BA in Information Systems, Computer Science is preferred.
- High level of IT knowledge, particularly in operations, data security and controls preferred.
- CISA preferred; CPA or MBA an asset.
- Superior analysis skills, with strong understanding of processes and compliance.
- In depth experience in data extraction and analysis using specialized audit software (such as ACL) preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus potential