You are here
Senior Vice President of Real Estate
- Executive newly created position due to growth
- Nationwide portfolio- travel expected
About Our Client
National REIT in consistent growth pattern. Position's home base will be Chicago however this role does require a sizable amount of travel. Culturally looking for a personable leader, someone not afraid to throw a hard hat on and get down to business, strong ability to communicate with all levels of seniority, and inspire/motivate team.
This is a 360 senior leadership role encompassing financial oversight, operational management, capital expenditure, construction/environmental issues and risk management. Direct line to COO, CFO, and CEO; directly managing a team of 5 with the expectation to grow that number. This is a high travel role with a portfolio expanding across US, home base in Chicago.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years experience in real estate development within a large organization
- Bachelor's degree in business or engineering or related field required
- MBA preferred
- Experience managing large (national or global) real estate portfolio from an operational stand point
What's on Offer
Negotiable six figure base salary depending on experience plus bonus. Comprehensive benefit, 401k, and vacation package.