You are here
Service Desk Tech
Executive Service Desk Technician
For Leading Global Technology Advisory
About Our Client
A global technology group that serves the IT needs of businesses including hedge funds, private equity funds, fund of funds, private wealth management, investment management and law firms.
This person will act as a critical front-line and provide direct support to resolve hardware and software issues by fielding telephone calls and emails, diagnosing problems, and escalating to management when needed. This is a second shift opportunity (Sunday- Thursday 2pm-11pm). They will assist system users by confidently troubleshooting Tier 2 and Tier 3 issues, including: Active Directory, MS Exchange, BES Server, and DNS. They will manage ticket queue by manually documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems while ensuring all tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner. They must effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to ensure overall client satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of recent IT support experience in an enterprise or server basded environment
- Hands-on experience in Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Sync, Active Directory, Remote VPN Software, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of VMware, Citrix, MDM (Mobile Device Management), Disaster Recovery, and Cisco
- Excellent desktop and server troubleshooting skills
- Financial services industry and MSP experience preferred
What's on Offer