You are here
Service Desk Technician
USD60,000 - USD65,000
Service Desk Technician Opportunity with a Global Technology Solutions provider
Active Directory & Windows Server Admin experience
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Technology Services Provider with offices across the globe.
- Act as a critical front-line and provide direct support to all clients.
- Resolve hardware and software issues by fielding telephone calls and emails, diagnosing problems, and escalating to management when needed.
- Assist system users by confidently troubleshooting Tier 2 and Tier 3 issues, including: Active Directory, MS Exchange, BES Server, and DNS.
- Manage ticket queue by manually documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems while ensuring all tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
- Interact with clients using clear and concise communication in order to facilitate ticket status updates and product availabilities.
- Effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Leverage critical thinking skills to evaluate all possible solutions and use appropriate judgment to apply most effective resolution methodology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Good Client Services and customer service background
- Experience with Windows Server Administration 2012 R2, Active Directory, Outlook Issues, Exchange Issues, and Network Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, Bonus, and Benefits