You are here
Six Sigma Black Belt Quality Manager - Automotive
Global role based in Keene NH with visibility to senior leadership.
Impact position which drives NPD, Quality, and Continuous Improvement
About Our Client
Our latest client is a publicly held industrial contract manufacturer for the automotive industry. This site is a regional design and manufacture center which produces electro-mechanical equipment for the automotive industry. With over a 100 years in the industry, this client is a market leader and has continued to increase its global revenue each year.
The Six Sigma Black Belt Quality Manager - Automotive will find responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Lead the local quality improvement objectives and submit plans and progress to the Global Quality Director for approval.
- Report regularly on the quality performances of the Technology and logistic platform and request the support of the Global Quality Director to solve any road blocking situations.
- Seek Authorization and Organize on site audits which may have been requested by customers.
- Support the Product Quality line Engineers in the interaction with the other quality functions (SPM, PR&RC, Manufacturing Engineering, DS…).
- Evaluate and Drive Process Improvement.
◦Develop and implement standard for evaluating process efficiency.
◦Monitor process efficiency through audits / evaluations.
◦Facilitate process improvement workshops.
◦Coordinate management of claims on non-efficient processes.
The Successful Applicant
The core requirements include:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a Customer focused non Quality environment and resolution environment; prior leadership experience
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Recent automotive or aerospace Quality management work experience (min 3 years)
- Experience in Quality participation in New Product development projects
- Experience in driving customer critical Quality issues to resolution
- Experience in a global organization in a Quality role
- Experience in managing an ISO 9001 & TS16949 Quality Management System
What's on Offer
- Strong Base salary
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Rated an excellent work culture to work for
- Visibility to Senior Leadership
- Full relocation assistance offered
- Annual 6-8% bonus.
- Excellent benefits package