You are here
Social Media Coordinator - Cosmetics
Cosmetic client searching for a Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator with 2 years of experience
About Our Client
Well known cosmetic company in LA.
- Execute the social media strategy for the company in order to attract, engage and grow the audience Help develop amp; manage, edit and post content to the brand's social and digital channels (including but not limited to social networks, email, website and blog)
- Respond to inbound social messages and brand mentions and engage with brand advocates, press and customers on a daily basis Responsible for maintaining the brand message and voice across all channels Devise strategies to drive traffic from social sites to the company website Track and report on progress and engagement in all social channels to management
- Assist the marketing team in developing a monthly/quarterly strategy based on goals set forth from progress report Assist with photography and styling as needed for social posts and content stories Assist with copywriting, PR headlines and concepts Develop and maintain relationships with beauty influencers/experts and collaborate with them on social media Stay up-to date on current social media trends and implement them for the brand
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of social media and/or related digital marketing experience
- Excellent writing and copy editing skills
- Familiarity with online analytical tools and social scheduling applications, such as ; Rival IQ, Tribe Dynamics, Schedulgram, Hootsuite.
What's on Offer
- Health Benefits