You are here
Software Configuration Engineer
Opportuntity with Fortune 500 Company!
Exciting opportunity for right individual!
About Our Client
- Provide administration and modify the configuration of Rational Team Concert to meet our process definition.
- Provide ongoing support of the Software suite of tools
- Manage and Setup SW Builds using Rational Build Engine
- Script build definitions
- Create OSCL linkages between software tools as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or the equivalent of 12 years training and experience in the area of software development.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the software configuration management field. Strong communication and planning skills, ability to work with broad objectives and minimal direction.
- Must have experience in the IBM Jazz software portfolio including but not limited to RTC, DNG, and RQM.
- Experience in scripting for automated builds and automated tests in an embedded environment.
- Experience in configuring work items, pre & post conditions, and administration of the tools.
- Experience with Virtual Box
- Experience with Coverity Static Analysis and Rational Test RealTime a plus.
What's on Offer
Competetive base + benefits