You are here
Software Development- Senior Database Developer/DBA
Seeking Senior Database Developer/DBA; Permanent Opportunity
Growing Firm in Manhattan
About Our Client
Our client, located in Manhattan, is seeking an experienced Senior Database Developer/DBA to join its growing team
- Architecture, design and implementation of systems supporting a large volume and high concurrency transactional and reporting applications.
- Tuning and Creating T-SQL queries.
- Maintain and develop reporting systems.
- Work well with a team or on your own.
- Communicate frequently with stakeholders and business users to analyze business needs.
- Troubleshooting for DQL Server service outages.
- Backup DBA Manager.
- Other duties as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 Years of Software Development/Database experience and SQL.
- At least 10 years experience and developing with the Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Experience using Microsoft SSIS and SSAS.
- Hands on experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of all stages of system development life cycle required.
- Ability to balance multiple projects at any given time.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Thrive on technical challenges to find sustainable solutions.
- Understanding of electronic billing and payment processes.
- Detail oriented.
- C# a plus
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- The company is an equal opportunity employer