You are here
Software Development- Senior UI/UX Developer
Seeking a Software Developer-Senior UI/UX Developer
Growing firm in Manhattan
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Information Technology Recruitment in the Greater New York Area.
- Design, architect, and implement high-availability and scalable systems which support large transactional, large volume and reporting applications.
- Build a useful modern web UX.
- Work with a team or by yourself to develop business applications to analyze the needs of the business, understand functional requirements, and establish documentation to implement the solutions.
- Work together with management to establish the technical vision and trade-offs between the performance needs and usability.
- Other projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced experience in Web UX Design and Development
- Knowledge of UX, design techniques, which assist in the production of HTML prototypes
- Understanding of Responsive Design Principles
- Experience with WCAG/ADA, Web Standards, and UI application
- Knowledge of browser architecture
- Understanding of HTTP protocols
- Familiar with development methodologies and all phases of system development
- Ability to multi task
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills a must
- Work well with a team
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- The company is an equal opportunity employer