You are here
Software Sales Manager- Hunter
- Leading provider of software with a strong global presence in over 40 countries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies utilize their widely known flagship solution
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held firm with a presence in over 40 countries. They are widely known across the globe for their unique solutions and the industry's best customer service including free and unlimited technical support as well as an outstanding training program. Although their customers come in all sizes and represent all industries, more than 90% of Fortune 100 organizations utilize our client's software.
The Software Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and significantly developing the Midwest territory.
- Contribute and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Receive prospect and customer communications via email, fax, direct telephone contact, automated lead generation, and from Lead and Account Managers. Provide timely and appropriate responses with intent to close sales.
- Identify customer needs and provide information about products, licensing options and services to encourage a successful sale.
- Develop and build relationships with new and existing customers to ensure revenue goals and sustainable growth.
- Conduct investigations to identify potential new customers and business opportunities for Minitab products and services. Establish proactive customer engagements.
- Create and perform comprehensive sales presentations of all products at tradeshows, one on one site visits as well as using online live presentation software.
- Leverage appropriate support from within the organization including Marketing, Lead Managers, Account Managers, resellers, and consultant sales to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Act as the sales liaison in customer licensing negotiations. Create contract documents using appropriate contract management software.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Software Sales Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- At least 2-3 years of direct sales experience; business-to-business sales is required
- Demonstrated sales expertise in a technically-based business-to-business setting
- Quantitative orientation with computer product knowledge and experience using a variety of software applications.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma or other quality improvement methodologies is a plus
- Confident and professional manner over the phone and in person.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various customer sites and tradeshows on a requisite basis. (Expected travel 20-40%)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be an autonomous self starter with the desire to succeed
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exceptional collection of benefits, and are committed to integrity, mutual respect, good humor, teamwork, and a fulfilling work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits- 100% paid for
- 401k + match
- Strong PTO - Work life balace is important!