You are here
Sourcing and Recruitment Coordinator
Fast paced recruitment function
Positive working environment
About Our Client
My client is a third party logistics provider in the restaurant industry. They replace the need for restaurants to manage an internal delivery team and allow them to specialize solely on what they do best, which is cooking great food. They combine custom software with cutting-edge operations to create the most efficient delivery solution available in this space.
- Identify channels and organizations that qualified candidates can be found for our delivery workforce. My client hires at an extremely fast pace, and often times need to bring in 40-50 new employees per week. Sourcing is critical to make sure the top of our hiring funnel has enough applicants. You will establish connections to local organizations and communities that will help guarantee this flow of applicants.
- After successful applicant solicitation, you will be tasked with developing, monitoring, and assessing the screening process. This includes iteration on application review processes and group interview methodologies. You will incorporate performance and retention feedback from training, operations management, and analytics teams to continuously improve upon the candidate profile.
- Moving new hires quickly through the HR tasks so that they may begin training is crucial to maintaining high conversion rates. After sign off from training and operations management teams, you will make conditional offers of employment to qualified candidates and oversee the first phase of our on-boarding process.
Process Development and Improvement:
- We are constantly measuring the efficiency of our on-boarding process. You will be provided support from our analytics team as to the components of your recruiting and on-boarding flow processes that are and are not working. You will then be tasked with iterating on procedures and processes that improve these metrics on a regular basis. These iterations will include everything from adjustments in sourcing channels to adjustments in recruiting materials and applicant assessments.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in a high volume recruiting of hourly workforces.
- You will have broad based knowledge of best practices, and be comfortable with metric-driven recruiting strategies.
- Must be proficient in the use of business software (Excel, KeyNote, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiarity with HRIS Systems and reporting tools.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
What's on Offer
- Positive working environment
- Organic growth and upward mobility
- Opportunity to learn new systems and upskill