You are here
Sourcing Manager, Procurement
Socially Responsible Company
7+ Years Indirect Procurement Experience
About Our Client
This is a leading research-based pharmaceutical company that delivers solutions to extend and improve lives. They are consistently working to changes lives and make a lasting difference.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal teams, key business partners and leaders throughout the organizations/networks.
- Partner to develop and implement the global category management roadmap.
- Partnering with stakeholders and business partners to identify and support sourcing projects that reduce risk, timeline, or cost and add value without sacrificing quality or effectiveness.
- Aligning the priorities, activities, and progress of goals across the Commercial organization, so that high value and quality customer service is delivered.
- Coordinate sourcing activities across US Commercial (Agency or Consulting experience)
- Support the department in the development of RFP/I, analyze proposals and be able to make recommendations to the business
- Support department in compiling and maintaining reports such as forecasts, budget/spend and data outputs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of experience with industry knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Great Benefits