You are here
SOX Compliance - Internal Audit
- SOX Compliance - Contract Opportunity
- Growing Firm in Bucks County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Direct activities related to compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Develop and implement strategies for all activities relating to compliance.
- Oversee the design and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Work with the SOX manager to manage the daily operations in support of financial controls testing for SOX compliance.
- Review financial data and reporting for financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA/CPA preferred.
- 8-10 years related experience; public accounting experience required.
- Advanced Excel: formulas, pivot tables, vlookup.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Contract Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.