You are here
SOX Tester - Long Island
Great Opportunity to get Exposure to a REIT
Senior Level Exposure
About Our Client
This firm is a prestigious Professional Services firm whose client is a large REIT.
- Assist with the development of project scope of internal audit or consulting assignment.
- Develop documentation of existing internal controls and internal processes.
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls in a variety of business areas.
- Develop solutions to strengthen controls, improve profitability and aid management decision-making capability.
- Assist in oral and written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the examination, discussing deficiencies and recommending corrective actions to improve operations and reduce cost.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related discipline
- 2 years of SOX 404 testing
- 3 years of relevant work experience in the areas of internal controls, internal audits, or finance
- US GAAP and internal auditing standards and requirements as set out by the IIA, ISACA, BIS
- Some experience with a public accounting firm or large multi-national organization
- Prior experience in Accounting/Auditing preferred with the ability to demonstrate they have been in a top performer in a prior role
- Consulting experience, CIA or CPA
What's on Offer