You are here
Exciting Opportunity in Design for a Space Planner!
Global Company seeking Space Planner with design experience!
About Our Client
Our Client is a global company specializing in planning and relocation services.
Responsibilities including , but not limited to:
- Project Management of all implementation activity, including planning and preparation of all move related activities
- Preparations for client briefings and presentations on specific elements of the project
- Manage the preparation and issue of Planning and Preparation schedules
- Working with the Transition Manager to maintain the Project Control Plan
- Producing space plans for sign off
- propose new design layouts to meet the client's and legislative requirements and compliance
- Liaising with the Client Project Team and key work streams/external service providers
The Successful Applicant
Successful Candidate will possess:
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in a Design related field
- Working experience in either : AutoCad, Revit, CAFM, InDesign etc.
- 0-10 years experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to work cross functionally across all levels in an organization. ( Client Facing role)
What's on Offer