You are here
SPC Quality Engineer - Consumer Plastics
USD60,000 - USD75,000
Minimum two years of fulltime quality engineering experience in manufacturing.
This client is a global consumer products provider. Local candidates only!
About Our Client
Our client is an American worldwide manufacturer of consumer and commercial products.
- Determine quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data; making recommendations.
- Develop experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques as well as developing practical tests and experiments
- Assist Plant in achieving and maintaining SQF status under the consumer products regulatory standards
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Occasional travel 10-15% of work time.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must be local!
- MUST have statistical process control experience applied to manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree Engineering is required, BS Plastics Engineering is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of full time Quality, Process, or Manufacturing Engineering experience in manufacturing
- Prior Plastics & Injection Molding experience preferred.
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Engineering position with a global organization
- Excellent benefits package
- Exposure to leadership responsibilities
- Exposure to multiple engineering programs