You are here
Sports Sales Representative
Sports FANATIC looking for a fast paced, high growth opportunity
Must have a passion for sports, media and advertising industried
About Our Client
This match is a Sales Executive role at a startup company that combines sports and technology to allow end user to understand their growth. This company provides a high tech SaaS platform to an industry that is quickly evolving to put on demand streaming in the customer's hands.
- Establish a sales plan and deliver results to take our business to the next level
- Identify new leads with targeted sports teams, leagues, and rights holders.
- Develop & qualify new business contacts to invest in our portfolio of services including monetization, audience development and sponsorship sales.
- Create, implement and own a partnership pipeline with regular reporting to senior management
- Work closely with senior management, product, creative, finance, and business affairs teams to structure and negotiate optimal deal terms
- Provide in-depth strategic and economic analysis of potential deals, partnerships and industry trends
- Manage customer relationships and respond to client inquiries
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to "walk the walk" when it comes to a track record of exceeding sales goals
- Team player able work with other department in deal development and identifying new opportunities
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple proposals & partnerships at once
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay with health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and equity.
- Sunny window view overlooking the heart of LA and its endless food and bar options.
- Laid-back, dog-friendly environment: jeans, plaid