You are here
Sports Sales Representative
Highly motivated individual with extensive sports knowledge
Looking to advance career in sales in a competitive environment
About Our Client
New York based company that is working to give sports fans access to live games and events, highlights, and shows, whenever they want, wherever they are, however they consume video. The company works with leading leagues, publishers, and rights-holders, including Major League Soccer, the PGA Tour, Scout Media, and AS Roma, to create and power customized OTT platforms. Incubated by Bedrocket Media Ventures, Sportsrocket's innovative approach is based on a proprietary sports media operating system, that offers an integrated solution for the production, distribution, management and monetization of sports media across all platforms. Founded by sports entrepreneurs, our client aims to become The Power Behind the Game.
- Establish a sales plan and deliver results to take our business to the next level
- Identify new leads with targeted sports teams, leagues, and rights holders.
- Develop & qualify new business contacts to invest in our portfolio of services including monetization, audience development and sponsorship sales.
- Create, implement and own a partnership pipeline with regular reporting to senior management
- Work closely with senior management, product, creative, finance, and business affairs teams to structure and negotiate optimal deal terms
- Provide in-depth strategic and economic analysis of potential deals, partnerships and industry trends
- Manage customer relationships and respond to client inquiries
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to "walk the walk" when it comes to a track record of exceeding sales goals
- Team player able work with other department in deal development and identifying new opportunities
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple proposals & partnerships at once
- Have earned a Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay with health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and equity.
- Sunny window view overlooking the heart of LA and its endless food and bar options.
- Laid-back, dog-friendly environment: jeans, plaid