You are here
Sr. Accountant - Management Accounting
Boutique investment firm in West Los Angeles
High growth potential!
About Our Client
My client is a boutique investment firm located in beautiful Beverly Hills!
This firm successfully services institutional investors, high net worth individuals, and retail clients. Average tenure within Accounting and Finance is 5+ years, with high potential for growth and development through internal promotions.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries to ensure accuracy
- Perform month-end close responsibilities including preparation of journal entries, prepare account reconciliations and conduct account analyses
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Assist in review monthly consolidation process for business units
- Provide assistance to the external auditors for their annual and quarterly reviews including preparation of various schedules and information requests
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 2-5 years accounting experience required
- Public Accounting firm experience preferred
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Strong communication and organizational skills
What's on Offer
Extremely competitive salary and full benefits, commensurate upon experience.