You are here
Sr. Accountant - Manufacturing
Global cosmetic company with over 400M in revenue looking to hire immediately!
Must have experience in cost accounting
About Our Client
My client is in the top 10 largest suppliers of Beauty products in North America. This firm is incredibly well-established and is a highly recognized brand. In the last 10 years they have achieved triple digit growth through a variety of successful mergers and acquisitions, making them one of the largest privately held cosmetics companies in the nation. Average tenure within Accounting and Finance is 5+ years, with high potential for growth and development through internal promotions.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type.
- Coordinate maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, import/export IT, and other items.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile cost and budget, liability accounts by customer type by division.
- Review and analyze cost and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or relevant field
- Minimum three years' experience with increasing responsibility within the accounting field required, preferably with a manufacturing background.
- Ability to apply knowledge US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Outlook and Excel
What's on Offer
Compensation commensurate upon experience.